geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WS-Stack Apache CXF asks for Axis2-Classes
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:50:18 GMT

On Jul 18, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Lin Sun wrote:

> Looks like it is still using Axis2's saaj impl even if you set to
> use Sun's.
>
> I wonder if your GERONIMO_OPTS configuration is picked up correctly.
> How are you starting the server?
>
> Lin
> On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:22 AM,  <Josef.Eisele@bgs-ag.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Step for Step I created a webservice for Apache CXF under Geronimo
>> 2.1.1.
>> After implementing and testing I wanted to go on with the
>> implementation of
>> WS-Security Features. I tried to do my best using the howto under
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/ws-security.html
>>
>> I had to add some more libraries into my WAR-File like
>> cxf-rt-ws-security-2.0.2-incubator.jar
>> wss4j-1.5.1.jar
>> xmlsec-1.3.0.jar
>>
>> I start Geronimo with the VM-Parameter:
>> export GERONIMO_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.provider=cxf
>> -Dorg.apache.geronimo.saaj.provider=sun"
>>
>> And now after if I call my webservice-method, I get the error:
>> ..
>> Provider org.apache.axis2.saaj.MessageFactoryImpl not found
>> Provider org.apache.axis2.saaj.SOAPFactoryImpl not found

Pretty sure that the problem is we're picking up two resource files
from the axis2-saaj jar file. In particular:

META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.SOAPConnectionFactory
META-INF/services/javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory

Can you remind me of your configuration/setup?

You're running on Geronimo 2.1.1.
Are you using Tomcat?
Which default web services provider are you using? Axis2 would be the
default...
You are attempting to deploy your own CXF libraries with your .war file?
Finally, the reason you are deploying with hidden-classes is to avoid
-- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4029 ?

--kevan