geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Deploying clustered database pools under G2.1.X
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:20:41 GMT
Do you know if this can be configured on mysql datasources or just
with a driver url?  Tranql now has Datasource based mysql adapters
which provide more checkable configuration for the properties you can
set on the datasource.  If clustering can be set on the datasource we
should look into supporting it in tranql.

If not, and meanwhile, you can deploy using the generic tranql adapter
rather than the mysql specific one, just like you did in geronimo
1.x.  If you are using the console wizard just don't say you are using
mysql -- I think there's an "other" -- and it should use the generic
adapter.

hope this helps
david jencks