geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How do I deploy to G:s /var/shared/lib using maven/plan directives?
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 17:02:29 GMT

On Jul 25, 2008, at 9:09 AM, Peter Petersson wrote:

> Hi
>
> I need to deploy a couple of jars to G:s SharedLib in a special
> purpose server assembly build.
> Is it possible to do this using maven directives or a descriptor
> directive in a plan?  I guess using the maven antrun plugin could do
> the trick but is there a cleaner G:way to do it ?
>
> Anny pointers on how to accomplish this will be greatly appreciated.

I hope you can find a way to not need the shared-lib :-)

I think you could pack the jar files inside one of your plugins and
use an copy-file element in the geronimo-plugin.xml to get them copied
into shared-lib.  You'll still have 2 copies of the jars -- the ones
in the original plugin won't be erased.

thanks
david jencks