geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Day Trader deploy Cloudscape issues: "can't resolve admin object ref"
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:46:40 GMT
I had a lot of trouble with the plans in the "plans" directory and
instead came up with the plugins which I think work against geronimo
trunk.  After you build the plugins you can fish the plans out of the
target/resources/META-INF directories, modifiy them if you want to run
against e.g. 2.1.1, and deploy with them.  I no longer think its a
good idea to include the database and activemq configuration directly
in the ear.

thanks
david jencks