geronimo-user mailing list archives

From YunFeng Ma <yunfeng...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:51:16 GMT
Are you using the default ActiveMQ RA (DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory) to send the JMS message?
DefaultActiveMQConnectionFactory configures a single-pool with default max-size 10. I'm not
sure whether this can explain what you saw in your scenario, but I think you can try to create
a new ActiveMQ RA (you can do this via admin console) with a larger size single-pool and rerun
your scenario.

Hope this helps.

-- Yun Feng