geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using wadi with tomcat & web app in an ear
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:10:08 GMT
I've spent some time looking at this, but I haven't really gotten anywhere
with it.  While debugging I noticed that the error occurs because the
configuration id that is provided by the module upon loading doesn't match
what geronimo is expecting.  The problem I'm having is figuring out where on
earth geronimo is getting the config id that it's expecting.  It seems that
it's pulling it from the plan itself, but I'm not sure how.  I've been a
little busy lately though and haven't been able to look into it further.
Anyone else have any thoughts on what could be the cause of this?

Thanks