geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sending arbitrary file types through geronimo/tomcat
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:02:10 GMT
I think I ran into a similar problem at one point but didn't really
investigate what was going on.

IIUC there's a default content servlet that serves requests for static
content like this.  Again IIRC it is configured by default to look in
the unpacked war file inside the geronimo repository, but you can
include such a servlet in your app explicitly and configure it to look
somewhere else.

So my first dumb question is... where is the static content?  After
that I'd probably try debugging the default content servlet to see if
it is getting called and what its trying to do.

hope this helps
david jencks