geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Server Startup failed / Coyote connector has not been started
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 19:17:41 GMT
There is no password for snapshots and there are no password protected files.

I'm not sure what tool you're using to unpack the snapshot file but
everything should work ok if you download the .zip file and unpack it
with the "jar" command. For example:

jar xvf geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip

Jarek