geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to clear SoftCache field subclassAudits
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:23:11 GMT
That debug message is not an error. You can ignore it.

Can you explain what you mean by "gets stuck doing nothing"? Can you
access the console and perform some actions it in? Can you deploy
applications to it using the command line tools?

If you can't do these things, can you get a thread dump of the server
JVM and send it to us? On Sun JDK to get a thread dump on Unix execute
"kill -QUIT <jvm process>" command or on Windows press Cntrl-Break in
the window of the server (the server must be running in foreground).

Jarek