geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo Server Startup failed / Coyote connector has not been started
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:12:46 GMT
Can you try again with a 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT from today for example
(http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/20080722/)
and send us the entire geronimo.log file?

Thanks,
Jarek

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 3:04 AM, derJoe <JK.web@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Thanks,
>
> copied tcnative-1.dll in system32-Dir of windows
> and tried with latest snapshot.
>
> -> Same error message...
>
> Joe
>
>
>
> Jarek Gawor-2 wrote:
>>
>> Do you have APR libraries installed as described on
>> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/apr.html? If so, please try
>> with our latest snapshot build:
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/. I think
>> you might be running into
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4103 which should
>> already be fixed.
>>
>> Jarek
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 10:00 AM, derJoe <JK.web@gmx.de> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm Geronimo newbie...
>>>
>>> When i Start Geronimo 2.1.1 with Tomcat the start fails , log :
>>>
>>> 12:06:15,453 WARN  [ConnectorGBean] AJP connector failed
>>> 12:06:15,453 ERROR [Connector] Coyote connector has not been started
>>> 12:06:15,453 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is
>>> now
>>> in the FAILED state:
>>> abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.1.1/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=TomcatAJPConnector"
>>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
>>> org.apache.tomcat.jni.OS
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.AprEndpoint.init(AprEndpoint.java:604)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpAprProtocol.init(AjpAprProtocol.java:176)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector.initialize(Connector.java:1059)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.addConnector(StandardService.java:267)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.startup.Embedded.addConnector(Embedded.java:327)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addConnector(TomcatContainer.java:390)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.connector.ConnectorGBean.doStart(ConnectorGBean.java:95)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:998)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:541)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:176)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:254)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:294)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:541)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:176)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:254)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:294)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:541)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.attemptFullStart(GBeanDependency.java:111)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency.addTarget(GBeanDependency.java:146)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanDependency$1.running(GBeanDependency.java:120)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:176)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBroadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:254)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:294)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(GBeanInstanceState.java:124)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanInstance.java:555)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurationGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:456)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:549)
>>>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor21.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>        at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$e263d415.startConfiguration(<generated>)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaemon.java:158)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon.java:79)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
>>>
>>>
>>> Any hints ?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Joe
>>>
>>> --
>>> View this message in context:
>>> http://www.nabble.com/Geronimo-Server-Startup-failed---Coyote-connector-has-not-been-started-tp18569221s134p18569221.html
>>> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Geronimo-Server-Startup-failed---Coyote-connector-has-not-been-started-tp18569221s134p18583643.html
> Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
View raw message