geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Salotto" <lsalo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! deploy j2ee connector plan.xml error
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 12:09:52 GMT
You have a problem with your deployment descriptor. You are trying to set
properties Driver and ConnectionURL, if you check the properties that you
can set for postgre tranql connector are the ones listed in the error
message.

Those two properties (Driver and ConnectionURL) matches the generic tranql
connector deployment descriptor, but you are trying to deploy you are using
the postrgre-tranql connector.

There are two ways of fixing this:
1) Change the connector you are using to generic tranql
(tranql-connector-ra), this won't hurt at all, your DB will work correctly
2) Modify the deployment descriptor to match the configuration parameters of
postgre tranql. You can check how the xml should look like, inside the
tranql-connector-postgresql-xa-1.1.rar under META-INF direcotry you will see
a file called ra.xml.

Hope this helps

Luciano