geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jay D. McHugh" <jaydmch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sending arbitrary file types through geronimo/tomcat
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 00:12:40 GMT
Hey Peter,

I a going to guess that the problem is that you have it set as
<type>car</type>.

I have a similar inplace deployment that I made to serve as an archive
for files generated from my app.  (I didn't set the host element in my
geronimo-web.xml file though).

For comparison here is a copy of my geronimo-web.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1">
     <dep:environment
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2">
         <dep:moduleId>
             <dep:groupId>net.jnwd</dep:groupId>
             <dep:artifactId>archives</dep:artifactId>
             <dep:version>2.0</dep:version>
             <dep:type>war</dep:type>
         </dep:moduleId>
         <dep:hidden-classes/>