geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Upgrading libraries in Geronimo repository?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:36:37 GMT
Wing Yung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an easy way to upgrade libraries in the repository? For
> example, how could I upgrade jline from version 0.9.91 to 0.9.94 (to
> enable 64-bit Windows support)? I noticed that dependency information
> is written to the config.ser files and I could use
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil to modify these,
> but is there an easier way?
>
> Thank you,
> Wing

You should be able to upgrade by just adding jline 0.9.94 with the
proper directory/name structure into the server repository.  Most of the
Geronimo dependencies are not specified with versions so that the
version utilized at run time will default to the highest version
available in the repository.  You can add the file into the server
repository manually or via the admin console.

HTH,
Joe