geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Manu George" <manu.t.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 21:04:38 GMT
Hi Mario,
        Looks like you have enough threads. Try making the
instanceLimit also equivalent to maxSessions and
maxMessagesPerSession.
The explanation for these properties is given here
http://activemq.apache.org/activation-spec-properties.html

InstanceLimit actually is a facility to limit the no of bean instances
created. Making it 0 will make the instanceLimit unlimited and so
there will be no limiting from the ejb container side. The no of
parallel instances will be from maxSessions

The JIRA whose link I posted in one of the previous mails contains a
sample plan for defining a separate thread pool/work manager for the
connector

Regards
Manu