geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Kofler" <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:28:46 GMT
hello,

sorry for the latest issue, this was an error in my application.

can you perhaps tell me how i can increase the thread-pool for the
activemq-resource-adapter? i just have my "default-thread-pool which
has a maximum of 250 threads but it seems that just 10 are used at
maximum when i make my MDB test.

 i already have

connection factory single-pool: 20
jdbc pool = 20
maxSessions = 20
ejb container pool = 32

 by the way can someone tell me the connection between
ejb-container-pool and max-sessions value?? i dont see the big picture
and i dont get it.

i thought ejb container pool is the amount of simultaneous connections
that can be established. so what is max-sessions? can i set it to 32
or does it have to stay the same value as my jdbc/connection factory
values?

thanks very much for helping,

mario