geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Kofler" <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:25:31 GMT
hello,

after all i specify it in my mdb via

@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
        @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destinationType",
                                  propertyValue = "javax.jms.Queue"),
        @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "maxSessions",
                propertyValue = "20"),
        @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "destination",
        propertyValue = "queue/videoupdate")})

HOWEVER after i inserted the maxSessions property no messages get
delivered anymore. also when i change back the prop by commenting it
out i dont get messages anymore through my queue. so my database is
never updated.

after this error i do not know anything else than reinstalling the
whole server. i dont even get an error. just no update in the database
anymore and that's it.

maybe some ideas?

thanks a lot,

mario.