geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Mario Kofler" <mario.kof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.1 MDB Performance Question
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 17:17:54 GMT
2008/7/16 David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com>:
> I think there's a setting for the mdb pool size in the activation spec.
>  Also it looks like the DefaultWorkManager only has 30 threads which is
> pretty low but I don't see offhand how this would result in only 10 worker
> threads.

hello,

i suppose it is right to set the MDB container instance size in the
config.xml for this?

<gbean name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.1.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-server/2.1.1/car,j2eeType=GBean,name=CustomPropertiesGBean"
gbeanInfo="org.apache.geronimo.system.properties.SystemProperties">
            <attribute name="systemProperties">Default\ MDB\
Container.InstanceLimit=32</attribute>
        </gbean>
    </module>

but still i just get 10 concurrent worker threads to my database....
very strange.

regards,

mario.