geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Stateful Session Bean NoSuchObjectException
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:26:44 GMT

On Jul 9, 2008, at 9:12 PM, fmchale wrote:

> Thanks Kevan this works great, do you know if this has to be set for
> the
> whole of openejb or can it be set on  a ejb by ejb basis?

It's possible to configure a second stateful container with a
different timeout and deploy some beans in the no timeout container
and other beans into the short timeout container.

There isn't much doc on this, so if you'd like to try it let me know
and we can blaze that trail together.

-David

> Kevan Miller wrote:
>>

>> On Jul 9, 2008, at 9:46 PM, fmchale wrote:
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> After much research I have become completely stumped and confused on
>>> this
>>> issue (pardon me as well if its something simple, I am learning JEE