geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "johnxmas" <johnx...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Re: JCA Connector and hidden-classes
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 09:44:06 GMT
Kevan,

I corrected my geronimo.bat, by suppressing the quotes as you stated, and,
yes, it succeeded: the commons-logging.jar used is the one from my application

Thanks for that

BUT, that is not a full success: as expected, the LogFactory gives me a Log4JLogger

MockAdapter setting hostName - Log is org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger - loaded
from file:/D:/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2/repository/mock/jca/MockAdapter/1.0/MockAdapter-1.0.rar/rar/commons-logging-1.1.jar

Alas,  the following line

MockAdapter - embedded Log is org.apache.log4j.Logger - loaded from file:/D:/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2/lib/log4j-1.2.14.jar

shows that my applications log4j.jar is not used. So, my local log4j.xml is ignored and I
get a default "INFO" trace level instead
of the ones I specified....

Jean-Noël