geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "johnxmas" <johnx...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Re: JCA Connector and hidden-classes
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:24:32 GMT
David,

At last, my mail problems are over !

I tried the given solution by adding, in geronimo.bat,
set GERONIMO_OPTS=%GERONIMO_OPTS% "-DXorg.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MPCLSearchOption=safe"

It did not solve the problem. Is my syntax correct ?

I tried almost everything, added commons-logging1.1 in the repository and a dependency in
my
deployment plan, and so on...  Still same result: all I'm getting as LogFactory is loaded
from /D:/geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2/lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar

I saw aJ Jira was opened for this issue (GERONIMO-4082), but it seems to be still unresolved

I m a bit lost, as I really do need to control my apps logging...

Jean-Noël