geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Problems Connecting to Pervasive SQL Database
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 17:11:01 GMT
Your plan looks ok to me.  The missing class is from the tranql
connector, not pervasive.  It's supposed to be in a jar unpacked from
the tranql rar into your connector deployment.  Could you look around
inside console/dbpool/jdbc%2Frational/1.0/rar and see what's there?

Depending on how successful we are at cleaning up after deployment
failures you might need to save the plan and deploy using "deploy new"
without trying to start the connector.

thanks
david jencks