geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Simple JAX-WS
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 17:18:42 GMT

Hello,

I'm using JAX-WS with POJO.  I've run into an issue.  I'm figuring it may be
easily recognizable by others, so here it is:

In my interface, I've added the following:

    @WebResult(name="thingArray")
    public Thing[] GetThings();

Thing is a class in the same namespace.

Upon execution, the following exception happens:

Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: [Lcom.my.ws.Thing; is not known to
this context
	at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.JAXBContextImpl.getBeanInfo(JAXBContextImpl.java:538)
	at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.ElementBeanInfoImpl$1.serializeBody(ElementBeanInfoImpl.java:82)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Eric