geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Error trying JAX-WS POJO Web Service tutorial.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 17:35:29 GMT

I am following the JAX-WS tutorial.  When I publish the application, I get
the following error in Eclipse:

Distribution of module failed.  See log for details.
  Unable to find the service wsdl file
  org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to find the service
wsdl file
  	at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:314)

The tutorial states, "the plug-in relies on Sun's wsgen and wsimport tools
to generate the web services artifacts."

I just copied Metro 1.2 to c:\program files\sun\metro on my machine.  The
installation instructions for suggest using ant to install metro on the
server, but the geronimo directory doesn't have a catalina.properties file
(I am using Geronimo-Tomcat), so I'm putting this question out there.

I figure the geronimo installation can't find Metro (which contains the
wsgen and wsimport tools).  How do I fix that?

Thanks,

Eric