geronimo-user mailing list archives

From lfbarragan <lfbarra...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to clear SoftCache field subclassAudits
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:24:45 GMT

Hi guys,

I have been using Geronimo for almost 7 months and this is the first time I
get this message in my log file:

DEBUG [MultiParentClassLoader] Unable to clear SoftCache field
subclassAudits in class class java.io.ObjectInputStream

I am trying to start the server but it gets stuck doing nothing, I found the
message in the log file but there is no more information about errors or
problems during start.

After googling it for a while I found this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-(GERONIMO-2134)-Shutdown-error-in-ConfigurationClassLoader-td4925180s134.html#a5557411

I installed the new jdk version just to rule out that the jvm is not the
problem and I'm still getting the error.

Does anyone know anything about this message?

Thanks in advance
Luis Barragan