geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sbyonge <sbyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy wmq.jmsra.rar (WebSphere MQ)
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 02:13:41 GMT

I am not sure why I am getting ClassCastException.  It may be my local
setting and Geronimo is working fine.  Any suggestion?

      QueueSender producer = session.createSender(requestQueue);

      Message msg = session.createTextMessage("...");
      // If I comment out "setJMSReplyTo" method, message is sent OK
      msg.setJMSReplyTo(replyQueue);  // Gererating ClassCastException
      producer.send(msg);

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.MQQueueProxy
cannot
be cast to com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueue
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQJMSMessage.setHeaderFromMQMD(MQJMSMessage.java:899)
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQMessageProducer.sendInternal(MQMessageProducer.java:
1813)
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQMessageProducer.send(MQMessageProducer.java:1139)
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQMessageProducer.send(MQMessageProducer.java:1215)
        at
com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.MessageProducerWrapper.send(MessageProd
ucerWrapper.java:203)