geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sbyonge <>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy wmq.jmsra.rar (WebSphere MQ)
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:18:40 GMT

"2.1/20080722" build works a lot better.  I can send messages now but I
cannot set the reply queue.  If I call
TextMessage.setJMSReplyTo(replyQueue), I get the following error but this
may be related to WMQ bug -  I'll
download this patch and try again.

2008.07.22 13:58:09 MQJMS1016E an internal error has occurred. Please
contact yo
ur system administrator. Detail: java.lang.ClassCastException:
tor.outbound.MQQueueProxy cannot be cast to
javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please
t your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.ClassCastException:
nnector.outbound.MQQueueProxy cannot be cast to