geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sbyonge <sbyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy wmq.jmsra.rar (WebSphere MQ)
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 18:18:40 GMT

"2.1/20080722" build works a lot better.  I can send messages now but I
cannot set the reply queue.  If I call
TextMessage.setJMSReplyTo(replyQueue), I get the following error but this
may be related to WMQ bug -
http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=171&uid=swg1IZ13135.  I'll
download this patch and try again.

2008.07.22 13:58:09 MQJMS1016E an internal error has occurred. Please
contact yo
ur system administrator. Detail: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.ibm.mq.connec
tor.outbound.MQQueueProxy cannot be cast to com.ibm.jms.JMSDestination
javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please
contac
t your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.ibm.mq.co
nnector.outbound.MQQueueProxy cannot be cast to com.ibm.jms.JMSDestination
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.services.ConfigEnvironment.newException(ConfigEnvironm
ent.java:644)
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQMessageProducer.sendInternal(MQMessageProducer.java:
1779)
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQMessageProducer.send(MQMessageProducer.java:1139)
        at
com.ibm.mq.jms.MQMessageProducer.send(MQMessageProducer.java:1215)
        at
com.ibm.mq.connector.outbound.MessageProducerWrapper.send(MessageProd
ucerWrapper.java:203)