geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sbyonge <sbyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy wmq.jmsra.rar (WebSphere MQ)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 22:27:51 GMT

I am getting the same error.  I downloaded from
http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/20080721/geronimo-jetty6-javaee5-2.1.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.zip.

Is this the right build?  Maybe your fix is not included in this build and
I'll try tomorrow.  I could not try the build from trunk.  There is no
binary in 20080721 directory.