geronimo-user mailing list archives

From metamor <>
Subject Cannot send email using geronimo default email session
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:27:29 GMT

I am following the instructions in the article: Using Geronimo's Default
JavaMail Session
the snipet for web.xml is as follows:

        <!-- Used in index.jsp -->

geronimo-web.xml is:

<web-app xmlns=""
xsi:schemaLocation=" ">

         <!-- Used is web.xml -->
          <!-- Default Geronimo mail session -->

When I run the application I get the following error:

org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to resolve resource
reference 'mail/fooMailSession' (Could not find resource 'mail/MailSession'.
Perhaps it has not yet been configured, or your application does not have a
dependency declared for that resource module?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!