geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From sbyonge <sbyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy wmq.jmsra.rar (WebSphere MQ)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:02:23 GMT

I see NoSuchAttributeException from the log

Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.NoSuchAttributeException: Unknown
attribut
e "logWriterEnabled" in gbean
gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResou
rce=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterMod
ule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA

I looked ra.xml and property type for logWriterEnabled is java.lang.String. 
Could it be something to do with mapping String to primitive boolean type or
vice versa?

<config-property>
  <config-property-name>logWriterEnabled</config-property-name>
  <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>
  <config-property-value>true</config-property-value>
</config-property> 


sbyonge wrote:
> 
> It does not seem to work.  Although console application does not complain,
> I am getting the following errors while deploying on the server log.  
> 
> [ConfigurationUtil] Could not load gbean gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar
> ?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jm
> sra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterModule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapt
> er,name=MQRA
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not inject
> config
> uration data into the GBean
> gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResourc
> e=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterModul
> e=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.
> java:377)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.loadGBean(BasicKernel.ja
> va:354)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
> nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:441)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(Ke
> rnelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
> figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
> figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:543)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(Refl
> ectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
> n.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
> java:832)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:5
> 7)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperat
> ionInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Pro
> xyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$64bde49a.s
> tartConfiguration(<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCom
> mand.java:67)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.NoSuchAttributeException: Unknown
> attribut
> e "logWriterEnabled" in gbean
> gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResou
> rce=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterMod
> ule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.getAttributeByName(GB
> eanInstance.java:802)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.setAttribute(GBeanIns
> tance.java:751)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.
> java:372)
>         ... 18 more
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
> gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/
> rar failed
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
> figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:579)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
> figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:543)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(Refl
> ectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
> n.java:124)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
> java:832)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:5
> 7)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperat
> ionInvoker.java:35)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Pro
> xyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$64bde49a.s
> tartConfiguration(<generated>)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCom
> mand.java:67)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException:
> Unknown sta
> rt exception
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
> nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(Ke
> rnelConfigurationManager.java:188)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
> figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
>         ... 14 more
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could
> not in
> ject configuration data into the GBean
> gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null
> ,JCAResource=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceA
> dapterModule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.
> java:377)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.loadGBean(BasicKernel.ja
> va:354)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
> nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:441)
>         ... 16 more
> Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.NoSuchAttributeException: Unknown
> attribut
> e "logWriterEnabled" in gbean
> gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResou
> rce=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterMod
> ule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.getAttributeByName(GB
> eanInstance.java:802)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.setAttribute(GBeanIns
> tance.java:751)
>         at
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.
> java:372)
>         ... 18 more
> 
> 
> 
> Kevan Miller wrote:
>> 
>> 
>> On Jun 12, 2008, at 7:29 PM, sbyonge wrote:
>> 
>>>
>>> I am having problem with deploying wmq.jmsra.rar in Geronimo 2.1.1
>>>
>>> Deployment failed:
>>> The plan is trying to set attributes: [queueManager, transportType]
>> 
>> This problem should be fixed in current source trees (branches/2.1 and  
>> trunk). Here's a pointer to our 2.1 nightly build. Could you confirm  
>> whether or not this fixes your problem?
>> 
>> http://people.apache.org/builds/geronimo/server/binaries/2.1/20080719
>> 
>> --kevan
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Cannot-deploy-wmq.jmsra.rar-%28WebSphere-MQ%29-tp17811963s134p18573051.html
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message