geronimo-user mailing list archives

From sbyonge <sbyo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot deploy wmq.jmsra.rar (WebSphere MQ)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:24:40 GMT

It does not seem to work.  Although console application does not complain, I
am getting the following errors while deploying on the server log.

[ConfigurationUtil] Could not load gbean gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar
?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResource=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jm
sra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterModule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapt
er,name=MQRA
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not inject
config
uration data into the GBean
gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResourc
e=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterModul
e=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.
java:377)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.loadGBean(BasicKernel.ja
va:354)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:441)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(Ke
rnelConfigurationManager.java:188)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:543)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(Refl
ectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
n.java:124)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
java:832)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:5
7)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperat
ionInvoker.java:35)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Pro
xyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanLifecycle$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$64bde49a.s
tartConfiguration(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.StartCommand.run(StartCom
mand.java:67)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.NoSuchAttributeException: Unknown
attribut
e "logWriterEnabled" in gbean
gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null,JCAResou
rce=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapterMod
ule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.getAttributeByName(GB
eanInstance.java:802)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.setAttribute(GBeanIns
tance.java:751)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.
java:372)
        ... 18 more
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: start of
gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/
rar failed
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:579)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unknown
sta
rt exception
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:522)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(Ke
rnelConfigurationManager.java:188)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:562)
        ... 14 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could
not in
ject configuration data into the GBean
gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar?J2EEApplication=null
,JCAResource=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceAdapter=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,ResourceA
dapterModule=gmo.mq/jmsra/1.0/rar,j2eeType=JCAResourceAdapter,name=MQRA
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.<init>(GBeanInstance.
java:377)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.loadGBean(BasicKernel.ja
va:354)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:441)
        ... 16 more