geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jklcom99 <jeff_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to build body from bytes
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 22:27:02 GMT

Kevan,
Your assumption is correct.  I've moved the jms connector into my ear
deployment plan as you suggested.  JMS is now happy.
I'll see if I can mock up some artifacts for you.

In the meantime, here is what I had before with jms connector as a separate
module hopefully will help you determine if it's a bug indeed.

geronimo2.1.2
   repository
	apps
		myApp
			1.0
				myApp-1.0.car
					META-INF
					appweb.war
		appDataSource
			1.0
				appDataSource-1.0.rar
					META-INF
					rar
						META-INF
		appJMS
			1.0
				appJMS-1.0.rar
					META-INF
					rar
						META-INF

NOTE:  There is no longer appJMS module, I have moved it into the ear
deployment plan.