geronimo-user mailing list archives

From rbaumhof <ralf.baum...@web.de>
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2008 08:56:23 GMT

Hello,

we develop our application with eclipse and an ant build script copyies the
new ear file to the geronimo deploy directory. This of course works very
fine, but after each redeploy all jsp pages must be recompiled by jasper
(when we first call the page). This takes a lot of time, each complie takes
about 15-25 seconds. So i need about 1/12 - 2 minutes until i reach the page
i'am currently working on. When i remind my development with jboss some
years ago i think jboss used a timestamp and only compiled the new pages
which changed since the last redeploy. Is there any possibility to use such
a feature within geronimo??

thanks in advance