geronimo-user mailing list archives

From jklcom99 <jeff_k...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT Server Start-Up Failed
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2008 21:54:41 GMT

I added  <jvmarg value="-Djava.endorsed.dirs=${GeronimoHome}/lib/endorsed" />
and it was happy a little bit.

but now I'm getting this error:

I tried setting the port but still getting this error.
Here's what I have in geronimo-ra.xml

Thanks for your help.

    <resourceadapter>
        <!-- connect to the JMS Server -->
        <resourceadapter-instance>
            <resourceadapter-name>ConnectionFactory</resourceadapter-name>
            <config-property-setting
name="ServerUrl">tcp://localhost:8989</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting
name="UserName">******</config-property-setting>
            <config-property-setting
name="Password">******</config-property-setting>
            <workmanager
xmlns='http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2'>
                <gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</gbean-link>
            </workmanager>
        </resourceadapter-instance>
        <!-- defines a ConnectionFactory -->
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>ConnectionFactory</name>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <xa-transaction>
                            <transaction-caching/>
                        </xa-transaction>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <match-one/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>

     ERROR [MCFConnectionInterceptor] Error occurred creating
ManagedConnection for
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ConnectionInfo@b9f64ejavax.resource.ResourceException:
Could not create connection.
     [java]     at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.java:112)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.MCFConnectionInterceptor.getConnection(MCFConnectionInterceptor.java:48)
     [java]     at
org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.XAResourceInsertionInterceptor.getConnection(XAResourceInsertionInterceptor.java:41)

     [java] Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker
refused: connect
     [java]     at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)
     [java]     at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:280)
     [java]     at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:168)
     [java]     at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.makeConnection(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:108)
     [java]     at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.makeConnection(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:102)
     [java]     at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory.java:109)
     [java]     ... 42 more