geronimo-user mailing list archives

From purdticker <core...@rocketmail.com>
Subject Re: Injecting EJB directly into a JSP
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 18:27:56 GMT

So what's the recommended solution to pulling data from database and giving
that ResultSet to jsp?  Currently, I'm using struts, I'd like to be able to
access my datasource from the action class and throw it in
request.setAttribute().

However, I can't inject ejb into action class. I also can't seem to inject
the datasource into action class...

	@Resource(name="jdbc/EBSDS")
	DataSource ds;

So how do I access my datasource from action class?  If geronimo doesn't
support this, what is recommended method?  I can't just create servlets for
everything.