Jarek, thank you!
This helps. Finally I managed to run our application on Geronimo!

2008/6/24 Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com>:
Start server with the following property:

export JAVA_OPTS=-Dorg.apache.cxf.jaxws.checkPublishEndpointPermission=false

As per spec, app servers are supposed to block publishing new web
service endpoints via the Endpoint API. This system property will
disable the check and will allow you to publish a new endpoint.

Jarek

--
With best regards,
Alexey Kakunin