Hi McConnell,

Yeah... I'm looking for exhaustive list of dependencies. Actually upto now when we
click add button to add a dependency in Geronimo deployment plan editor (Dependency page) in the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin,what we get is a wizard which ask us to fill information like artifact-id,group-id etc. of the dependency which is to be added in geronimo-web.xml file.

I want to change the functionality of this add button.I think more intuitive is that when
we click add button there should come a wizard with exhaustive list of dependencies that can be added to geronimo-web.xml file.User should select out of these.

For that I have to enquire server to get this exhaustive list.

Thanks,

Saurabh Sharma
Bachelor of Technology, III year
Department of Electronics and Computer Science
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee