Thanks all for the support,

I solved the problem by downloading axis2 and adding the jars necessary.
Then I searched for the same jars in geronimo and it worked flawlessly.
The jars necessary are:
axiom-api, axiom-dom, axiom-impl, axis2-adb, axis2-java2wsdl, axis2-jaxws, axis2-jaxws-api, axis2-kernel, axis2-metadata, axis2-saaj, wsdl4j, xml-resolver, xmlbeans, commons-codec, commons-httpclient, wstx-asl, neethi.