geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException "Could not publish to Server" from Eclipse
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 15:00:51 GMT
I tried to create a simple dynamic web project using Eclipse and
noticed that geronimo-web.xml is not generated (I did choose to
generate the file at the panels).   Without the file, this exception
could throw.

Also, what configuration do we recommend users to launch Eclipse?  I
got OOM after a while.

Lin