geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying application-scoped db pool with an ear
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:00:08 GMT
Great to know that!!  Thanks for the feedback

Can you open a JIRA so that we can fix the instruction in the console
to remind our user that - for application scope db, a user would also
need to add <module> and <connector> tags into the standard deployment
desp?

Here's our tutorial page
-http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/tutorials.html.   I saw other folks
have been creating task JIRAs for tutorialls, for example
GERONIMO-4159.

Thanks,

Lin