geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Josef.Eis...@bgs-ag.de
Subject Using WS-Security with Geronimo 2.1.1
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:07:05 GMT
Hi all,

we would like to use WS - Security 1.1 in Geronimo. Geronimo uses the
Webservice Framework AXIS-2, therefore the WS-Security Rampart has to be
used ?
I found infos howto config Rampart:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_0/security-module.html

Is this the right way, or should we use another WS open source stack like
Apache CXF, JBossWS or Sun's Metro?
Is there any documentation howto config/integrate the
Security-Functionality into Geronimo?
(With JavaEE5 everything is so easy, @WebService is enough and the
Webservice is running. I have no clue even how to get started with the
configuration of Axis2:

from http://ws.apache.org/axis2/modules/rampart/1_0/security-module.html :
First it should be engaged by inserting the following in the axis2.xml
file.
    <module ref="rampart"/>

=> I couldn't find the axis2.xml File :-(
)

Any help would be wonderful.

Josef
BGS Beratungsgesellschaft
Software Systemplanung AG         Niederlassung Rhein/Main
Robert-Koch-Straße 41
55129 Mainz
Fon: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-0
Fax: +49 (0) 6131 / 914-400