geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Josef.Eis...@bgs-ag.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Using WS-Security with Geronimo 2.1.1
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:37:23 GMT
Hi Lin,

thank you very much for your quick response. If I understand you right
Geronimo comes with 2 webservice implementations: Apache Axis2 and Apache
CXF. If we want to use the 'WS Security 1.1" functionality we should use
Apache CXF. Is this what you mean?

I haven't found any documentation concerning that topic and a lot of
questions to this:
* How can I switch in Geronimo between CXF and Axis2?
* How can I configure CXF?
* Is there any documentation on that topic?

Thanx in advance

Josef

"Lin Sun" <linsun.unc@gmail.com>
26.06.2008 16:12
Bitte antworten an
user@geronimo.apache.org

An
user@geronimo.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Using WS-Security with Geronimo 2.1.1

Hi, I don't think we support WS-Security 1.1 in Geronimo with Axis2
implmentation.   This Rampart module seems to be a seperate module that is
not included in Axis2's default installation and are not included in
Geronimo either AFAIK.

We do have our own version of axis2.xml file, think it is called
geronimo-axis2.xml file, that is bundled in one of the geronimo-axis2
jars.

This function may be avail with the CXF implmentation.

Lin