geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: reason to use the geronimo
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 01:13:46 GMT

On May 31, 2008, at 7:34 PM, Wilbert Ribeiro wrote:

> Hi kevan, thanks for you response, but you know say if the
> performance,
> memory consumption, pool management, security and response time of the
> geronimo is compared to its competitors?

Hi Wilbert,
Here's a pointer to the latest performance report on Geronimo, that
I'm aware of

This report isn't really a "competitive" comparison. So, I doubt that
it will answer your questions.

There is also
Which is an older study. However, it did include comparisons to a
"Performance Target", which was a based on measurements of a number of
unnamed app servers (proprietary and open source). Geronimo was
compared to the best result in each category.

View raw message