geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John <li...@johndubchak.com>
Subject Re: Basic EAR Deployment confusion/issues
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:17:24 GMT
It does, thank you David.

However, if I remove the entire <module> for the ActiveMQ resource adapter,
it will remove the connection factory and queue destination information as
well.

How do I link up the TestMDB class with the proper connection factory and
destination name?  Does that occur in the openejb-jar.xml deployment
descriptor?

Thanks,
John