geronimo-user mailing list archives

From John <li...@johndubchak.com>
Subject EJB/JMS Dependency Jars
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 15:45:39 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to put together a simple EAR application.  However, I am using
Ant rather than Maven and need to find a definitive list of dependencies to
compile an MDB EJB using annotations.

I've added these dependencies from Geronimo:

openejb-jee-3.0.jar
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar
geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar

To the classpath, but still get these errors:

[javac] Compiling 1 source file to /bin
[javac] TestMDB.java:7: package javax.ejb does not exist
[javac] import javax.ejb.MessageDrivenContext;
[javac]                  ^
[javac] TestMDB.java:8: package javax.ejb does not exist
[javac] import javax.ejb.ActivationConfigProperty;
[javac]                  ^
[javac] TestMDB.java:9: package javax.ejb does not exist
[javac] import javax.ejb.MessageDriven;
[javac]                  ^
[javac] TestMDB.java:23: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol  : class MessageDrivenContext
[javac] location: class com.eliteswa.mdb.TestMDB
[javac]     private MessageDrivenContext ctx;
[javac]             ^
[javac] TestMDB.java:18: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol: class MessageDriven
[javac] @MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
[javac]  ^
[javac] 5 errors

Can anyone tell me what dependencies I am missing?

Thanks,
John