geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Saurabh Sharma" <srbhu...@iitr.ernet.in>
Subject Re: Eclipse connectivity with geronimo server
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 07:31:46 GMT
 Hi McConnell,

Thank you !!!  Yeah, I understand query server alone will not totally help,
I also have to
support present functionality of adding dependency.I'll keep that also in
mind.
Thanx.

Saurabh Sharma
Bachelor of Technology, III year
Department of Electronics and Computer Science
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,India