geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Saurabh Sharma" <srbhu...@iitr.ernet.in>
Subject Re: Eclipse connectivity with geronimo server
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:44:49 GMT
Hi McConnell,

Yeah... I'm looking for exhaustive list of dependencies. Actually upto now
when we
click add button to add a dependency in Geronimo deployment plan editor
(Dependency page) in the Geronimo Eclipse Plugin,what we get is a wizard
which ask us to fill information like artifact-id,group-id etc. of the
dependency which is to be added in geronimo-web.xml file.

I want to change the functionality of this add button.I think more intuitive
is that when
we click add button there should come a wizard with exhaustive list of
dependencies that can be added to geronimo-web.xml file.User should select
out of these.

For that I have to enquire server to get this exhaustive list.

Thanks,

Saurabh Sharma
Bachelor of Technology, III year
Department of Electronics and Computer Science
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee