geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to create EntityManager in web application
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:52:03 GMT
Hi,

I was able to inject EntityManager in a servlet class by placing
META-INF/persistence.xml in WEB-INF/classes. Only when
META-INF/peristence.xml is placed in WEB-INF/classes does the web
application is able to read the persistence.xml (application
classloader is able to find it).

I felt it's quite offbeat to have META-INF/persistence.xml in
WEB-INF/classes?? We usually have this META-INF folder at the root of
archive (as a sibling to WEB-INF folder). Would this be a right
option??

Thanks
Phani