geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using wadi with tomcat & web app in an ear
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 20:16:05 GMT
I'm a little confused about what you're trying to do.  Are you saying you're
trying to package the wadi-webapp.war into an ear file?  Do you have a
specific goal by doing this?  I think this issue is caused by
misconfiguration in the ear deployment plan.  Would you be able to post your
ear?  If not, could you post your geronimo-application.xml?

Thanks!