geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clusering Configuration samples errors in branches/2.1 using Tomcat
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 13:55:15 GMT
It seems my understanding of how classloaders work is not as thorough as it
could be.  From what I can see, juli doesn't include a UniqueId class, so
I'm not sure how we could get a conflict there.  Could you explain how that
could be happening?  I could take a look at it for a bit today, though I
think it'd be good to have Gianny weigh in when he returns.

--
~Jason Warner