geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Warner" <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clusering Configuration samples errors in branches/2.1 using Tomcat
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:05:48 GMT
I took a look at the classloader being used.  It only contains one instance
of UniqueId in any of the parent classloaders.  I took a quick look at the
changes between Wadi 2.0-M10 and 2.0, and there is indeed a significant
amount of change.  In fact, this error stems from a class that didn't even
exist in 2.0-M10.  I'll keep looking to see if I can figure out what's going
on, but any suggestions of other possible issues would definitely not be
ignored :)

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 2:45 PM, Jason Warner <jaw981@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.servicespace.basic.TransformEnvelopeInterceptor.onInboundEnvelope(TransformEnvelopeInterceptor.java:46)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.group.impl.AbstractDispatcher.onInboundEnvelope(AbstractDispatcher.java:308)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.group.impl.AbstractDispatcher.onEnvelope(AbstractDispatcher.java:92)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.servicespace.basic.ServiceSpaceEndpoint.dispatch(ServiceSpaceEndpoint.java:49)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.group.impl.ServiceEndpointWrapper.dispatch(ServiceEndpointWrapper.java:50)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.group.impl.BasicEnvelopeDispatcherManager$DispatchRunner.run(BasicEnvelopeDispatcherManager.java:121)
>>     at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>>     at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: cannot assign instance of
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.UniqueId to field
>> org.codehaus.wadi.tribes.TribesPeer.uniqueId of type
>> org.apache.catalina.tribes.UniqueId in instance of
>> org.codehaus.wadi.tribes.TribesPeer
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectStreamClass$FieldReflector.setObjFieldValues(ObjectStreamClass.java:2004)
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectStreamClass.setObjFieldValues(ObjectStreamClass.java:1184)
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1914)
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1832)
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1719)
>>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1305)
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.defaultReadFields(ObjectInputStream.java:1908)
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readSerialData(ObjectInputStream.java:1832)
>>     at
>> java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStream.java:1719)
>>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:1305)
>>     at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:348)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.servicespace.basic.BasicServiceSpaceEnvelopeHelper.transformInboundEnvelope(BasicServiceSpaceEnvelopeHelper.java:123)
>>     at
>> org.codehaus.wadi.servicespace.basic.TransformEnvelopeInterceptor.onInboundEnvelope(TransformEnvelopeInterceptor.java:44)
>>     ... 8 more
>>

>> Hi Jason,
>> Is the example working with Jetty? Or is it just 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT with

2.0-M10 and 2.0. Seems to be a Classloader problem related to Wadi

--
~Jason Warner